By logging on and using the FreeWorkoutLog website, you hereby agree to accept these terms and conditions
and further agree to indemnify and hold harmless FreeWorkoutLog, it’s officers, directors, shareholders
and employees from any accidents, injuries, or direct or indirect damages of any kind which you may experience
from your fitness activities or the use of the FreeWorkoutLog website.
FreeWorkoutLog has been developed to help our users track their health and fitness progress, reach their
health and fitness goals and lead a healthy lifestyle. The authors of this web site are providing information
for educational purposes only. The information provided within this website and from our services is
not intended to be a diagnosis or prescription. Before beginning any diet or fitness program please consult
a physician. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical
expert. The authors of this web site, and all its content, cannot guarantee any exercise, health, weight
loss or fitness results or improvements to the users of FreeWorkoutLog.
By signing up for the FreeWorkoutLog service (“Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms
and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service
shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of
Service at any time at: http://www.freeworkoutlog.com/Terms.aspx.
FreeWorkoutLog reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes
to the FreeWorkoutLog website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any
updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. FreeWorkoutLog cannot and will not be liable for
any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service,
violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the
laws of the United States.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded or
created under your FreeWorkoutLog account.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of FreeWorkoutLog
will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available”
basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- FreeWorkoutLog does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will
be accurate or reliable.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in
our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene
or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that FreeWorkoutLog shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability
to use the service.
- Technical support is provided to all account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use
of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by FreeWorkoutLog.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any FreeWorkoutLog
customer, FreeWorkoutLog employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of FreeWorkoutLog to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall
not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and FreeWorkoutLog and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements
between you and FreeWorkoutLog (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of
- By making your account information public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- FreeWorkoutLog does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any
Content that is available via the Service.