This exercise use a Stability Ball instead of a bench. The Stability Ball conforms better to your body and allows for correct anatomical range of movement.
- Lie one side of your torso, waist and hip against a Stability Ball, positions your feet on the floor (or against a wall) for support.
- With one hand hold a weight against the side of your head.
- Place your free hand across your chest to steady yourself.
- Raise your torso up off the ball by flexing your waist.
- With controlled movements lower yourself back onto the ball.