This exercise uses a Dome (or Bosu) as a seat forcing you to engage and contract your abs throughout the exercise. The name comes from having our body in the shape of a V.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand and sit on a dome.
- Keep your legs together and your knees bent.
- Draw in and hold your abs and keep your back straight.
- With you arms extended to your sides, curl and contract your biceps, bringing your forearms towards your shoulders.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Try to keep your balance steady and not move your legs throughout this exercise.