This is an advanced exercise for the chest and very good for sculpting and defining when used along with bench presses. At the top of the exercise you twist your arms so that your pinky finger are facing each other.
- Lie on an incline bench set a 45 degree angle with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Start with the dumbbells out to the sides of your chest, parallel to the floor as you would a regular Fly.
- Raise the dumbbells over your chest in and arc
- At the top, turn your pinky finger in so they are facing each other.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Keep your hips and shoulders on the bench at all times during this exercise.
- Keep a slight bend in your elbows during this exercise.