This is an advanced exercise. This exercise combines a bicep curl with a deadlift.
- Grasp an EZ Curl or barbell with a close underhand (palms facing up) grip .
- Standing with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent, draw your abs in.
- Extend your arms so the bar rests in front of your thighs.
- Bending at the waist, bring the bar down to just above the floor.
- As you return to a standing position, bring the bar up and curl your arms bringing your forearms to your biceps.
- Return the starting position and repeat.
- Performing this exercise in front of a mirror may help you spot and correct your form.