This exercise uses a cambered EZ or curl bar to isolate the biceps during a curl.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp an EZ bar with an underhand close (4 inch) grip on the innermost part of the bar.
- Extend your arms fully against your thighs.
- Keeping your elbows straight, raise the bar towards your chest.
- Pause for moment and then return to the starting position.
- Lean up against a wall or post if you have problems keeping from swinging.