Bicep Curls with Overhead Extension Kneeling on SB
This is an advanced exercise. This exercise requires you to be able to balance kneeling on a stability ball before you can correctly perform this exercise.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with and underhand (palms facing up) grip.
- Kneel on a Stability Ball, drawing your abs in and keeping your back straight.
- Raise one arm up over your shoulder and keep your other arm curled.
- Bend your raised arm back as if performing a triceps extension while lowering your other arm and curling it back.
- Return to starting position and repeat arms.
- Work with a Personal Trainer or Instructor to learn how to safely perform this exercise.