Dumbbell Bicep Curl
This version of a biceps curl uses both arms at the same time.
- Stand with our feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand so your palms are facing up.
- Extend your arms so they are at the sides of your body.
- Keeping your elbows locked lift your arms to your chest so that your forearms touches your biceps.
- In a slow controlled manner lower your arms to the starting position.
- Do not swing your body as you perform this exercise.