Incline Inner Biceps Curl
This exercise uses an incline bench and twist to more to change your bodys position as you perform bicep curls. The movement is very similar to a Preacher Curl.
- Adjust and incline bench to a 45 degree angle.
- Grasp dumbbells in each hand with and sit down with your back against the bench, with your feet resting on the floor for support.
- Allow your arms to hang down at your sides, your palms facing your body.
- Keeping your elbow straight, raise the dumbbells up towards your head, contracting your biceps.
- In a controlled manner lower the weight and repeat.
- Practice steady movements in this exercise, be careful not to let your arms sway.