Two Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl
A Preacher Curl uses a special bench to support the triceps and isolate the biceps to build the arms. This version of the exercise uses dumbbells.
- Adjust the seat of the bench so your arms are level with the top of the bench.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with an underhand (palms facing up) grip.
- Picking up the dumbbells, rest your arms against the bench and extend them fully towards the floor.
- Keeping your arms on the bench at all times, curl the weight up towards your head.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the weights back to starting position.
- Perform this exercise in a slow controlled manner for best results.