Machine Preacher Curls
A Preacher Curl uses a special bench to support the triceps and isolate the biceps to build the arms. This version of the exercises is a machine exercise. This is a good exercise for beginners.
- Adjust the seat of the bench so your arms are level with the top of the bench.
- Rest your arms against the bench and extend them fully.
- Grasp the bar underhand (palms facing up) and pull it towards your head.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the bar back to starting position.
- Perform this exercise in a slow controlled manner for best results. Read the instructions on the machine before performing this exercise.