This exercise uses a Leg Press Machine to work your calves. You can perform this exercise along with Leg Presses.
- Sit down on a Leg Press Machine and press the plate up as if you were performing a leg press.
- Slide your feet down so that the balls of your feet are pressing against the rack (with your heels hanging free),
- Keeping the handles locked, press up and flex your toes and then slowly bring your toes back towards your body (dorsiflex).
- Perform theses movements slowly for maximum benefit.
- Use a lighter weight on this exercise than you are able to lift with a leg press until you are familiar with the movements.