This exercise combines a standard Push Up with a half round exercise Dome to become a Core focused exercise. Core exercises strengthen the abdominal and back muscles.
- Place the Dome flat side down on the floor.
- Kneel on the floor with your arms fully extended on the dome, and body straight.
- Keeping your abs drawn in and your body straight, lower your chest to the Dome.
- Pause for a moment and then return to starting position.
- This is a difficult exercise to master. Beginners may want to start on your knees with your feet off the ground so you are rocking into the Push Up.