This exercise is similar to a regular Deadlift but differs because you keep your legs straight and you bring the bar all the way to the ground at each rep.
- Place a barbell in front of your feet on the ground.
- Grasp the barbell with a grip a bit wider than shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees slightly, keeping your hips and back straight.
- Lift the bar straight up concentrating on using your hips as you stand.
- When you are standing the bar should be resting against your thighs.
- Lower the bar to the floor with a slight bend in your knees flexing your hips back for stability.
- Use light weight to get used to this exercise.
- Keep your arms straight throughout the exercise.
Calves, Quads, Glutes