This exercise works the muscles of the lower back, and the legs.
- Grasp 2 dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Keeping your back straight bend at the waist, allow some bend in your knees.
- Grasp the dumbbells with an overhand grip in each hand.
- Straighten your back as you hold the dumbbells at arms length.
- Bend over again lowering the dumbbells to just above the floor.
- Return to starting position.
- Do not increase the weight on this exercise until you have mastered the correct form.