This is an advanced version of a lunge.
- Place a barbell on a rack at chest height.
- Lift the barbell of the rack and onto your shoulders, gripping the bar slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Stand with your feet approximately 8 inches apart you toes pointing forward.
- Slowly take a step backward with your right leg.
- Keeping your abs drawn in and your upper body straight, lower your body until your left knee is almost on the ground.
- Hold for a moment and then return to starting position.
- You man want to place a matt or towel under your knee.
Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings