This exercise combines a squat with a curl to effectively work the entire body. This is an advanced exercise.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand and curl your arms up to your shoulders.
- Bending at the waist, squat down as you lower your hands to the floor (the lower part of a curl).
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
- Contract your biceps as you curl your arms up.
Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings