Like the Hack Squat, this exercise works the muscles of the leg. The narrow stance targets the external muscles more efficiently.
- Lie face up on a Hack Squat machine with your shoulders against the pad.
- Place your feet facing forward at a distance of 6 inches apart with your toes point slightly outward.
- Release the dock levers and place your hands on the handgrips.
- Drawing your abs in, extend your body standing upright.
- Lower your body to a squatting position so you knees are bent as if you were sitting down.
- Return to the starting position.