Pullover On Stability Ball With Weight
This exercise uses a Stability Ball for core stabilization of the back and hips.
- Grasp a Barbell or Dumbbell and sit on a Ball with your feet firmly placed on the floor.
- Lower your body so your upper abs are the only part of your body supported on the Ball.
- Bring the Barbell or Dumbbell to your chest with your arms extend.
- In an arcing motion raise the Barbell or Dumbbell over and behind your head towards the floor.
- Return to starting position.
- You should be familiar with Stability Balls before performing this exercise.