This exercise is one of the most basic and still one of the best for building the triceps (muscles on the back of the arm).
- Place two benches parallel to each other 3-4 feet apart.
- Sit one bench and place your feet on the edge of the other bench so that your legs are suspended between the 2 benches.
- Cross your feet for support.
- Hold onto the bench with your hands for support and slowly lower body towards the floor by bending your elbows.
- Pause and then return to starting position.
- Do not go below a 90 degree angle as this can cause on your shoulders.