This exercise requires another person and uses manual resistance, or your bodys own weight to build muscle.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Hold a towel or rope facing up behind and in back of your head.
- Have a partner hold the towel taught during the exercise so the resistance is constant.
- Lower your forearms down until they reach your biceps, then slowly raise your arms back up to starting position.
- Keep your elbows close to your head during the exercise.