Cable One Arm Tricep Extension
This exercise isolates the triceps muscles individually.
- Place a cable pulley on the highest setting and adjust a stirrup handle to the pulley.
- Stand facing the weight stack and grasp the handle with and underhand grip.
- Keep your back straight, your abs drawn in and your knees slightly bent.
- Starting at the top push your arm down until it is straight, feeling the concentration in your tricep.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Keep your elbow close to your side while performing this exercise.