This is an advanced exercise and should be avoided by beginners.
- Lay on a flat bench with your head at one end and your feet panted firmly on the floor.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand(palms facing up) and raise it over your body.
- Your arms will be pointed towards the ceiling.
- While keeping your upper arms and elbows still, lower the dumbbell slowly over your face bending only your elbow.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back to the starting position and repeat with your other arm.
- Do not perform this exercise if your arms are fatigued as you are lifting the weight over your face.